Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Upcoming Events in the Waibel Household

Tyler will be attending his first Homecoming on October 11th. No news on who he is taking, I am assuming I won't know until that night.
Andy is preparing to try out for the school basketball team, he is excited to be playing a sport again, he has been in a drought.
Kayla is starting gymnastics again, she spends most of her time on her head in headstands anyways so we thought that would be appropriate.
Paul and I are getting ready to visit his grandfather in Orlando the weekend of the 26th. Following that we will be in business meetings in Tampa/St Petersburg.

All in all it is shaping up to be a busy Fall!

1 comment:

Super Angie Супер Энджи said...

I can't beleive A: Ty is old enough to attend a dance (HIGH SCHOOL BOY!!! WHOA!) and B: Kaylee does anything but stand on her head. I swear, that girl is always upside down! When does she eat?